After months of being locked up at home because of the Covid-19 pandemic, the legs of the travel enthusiasts must have been itchy. However, Vietnam is inherently beautiful, so if you can’t travel abroad, you should choose a safe time to travel in the country.
Instead of going on a vacation or going for a walk in the city, we can travel with different experiences, such as camping. Not camping at work for a while and then coming back, but playing a place with mountains, rivers, beautiful scenery and safe enough, camping overnight, watching the sunset or sunrise with friends, for example.
Joining a camping trip, you will temporarily leave the noise of the city, the sound of car horns to enjoy the fresh air and rare peaceful moments. In addition, you can experience a very unique nightlife such as grilling meat, roasting potatoes, sipping a little wine and gazing at the starry night sky.
Just immersing yourself in beautiful nature and enjoying the feeling of spending the night at a “thousand-star” hotel will surely bring more interesting memories than resort trips.
The most important factor when cherishing camping is choosing a location. In addition to the beautiful scenery, the camping site needs to have safety factors. In addition, you also need to prepare the camp, how to camp, sleeping bags, food for a successful camping trip. If you do not have much experience, you can choose familiar camping spots such as Dong Mo, Ham Lon, Son Tinh Camp in Hanoi or Cao Minh tourist area or Dau Tieng Lake in Saigon. If you have experience in backpacking and have enough survival skills, you can choose to camp in more unspoiled mountainous areas.
The uniqueness and attraction of camping tourism has attracted more and more young people to participate in the form of individuals, couples or groups. Regardless of the form of participation, the choice of camping site, this form of tourism still brings satisfaction about memorable experiences.
In addition to the usual camping tourism, there are now luxury camping tours (glamping). This is a hybrid concept between “glamorous” and “camping”. With this form, visitors will be able to stay in high-class tents, fully furnished with comfortable furniture, and organize a campfire with full food.
However, environmental friendliness is always a top priority. Therefore, “glamping” venues are often a place close to nature, with ample space, or even a secluded area within a larger resort.
The glamping trend is attracting a lot of young people, especially urban young people. Even famous people like Bao Anh, Trung Quan… are also conquered by this trend. Toc Tien and her husband also chose to camp in Da Lat to discover a new Da Lat and have interesting memories during their spring trip at the beginning of the year.
Some notes when camping
– Do not choose a deserted or too deserted place. Before you intend to camp anywhere, you should consider the situation in advance. There are now a number of camping sites in the private sector. You only need to pay a small fee to use the facilities here.
– Make a list and prepare the necessary items and food. Besides tents, sleeping bags, you should also prepare a few common medicines to be used in case of emergency. In addition, the temperature in some places at night is quite low, please prepare a warm coat, hat, socks and gloves.
– Always set up camp before 4 o’clock. The installation of tents in the absence of light will be very difficult to observe. Failure to do so may result in injury.
– Clean up trash before leaving. Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints.
– Please pay close attention to the Covid-19 epidemic. Remember to complete medical declaration as well as information about your destination.
Young is still walking, young is still experiencing! If you are a travel lover, addicted to roads and love nature, what are you waiting for without picking up your backpack and experiencing camping trips?