Undersea walking tour is one of the recently exploited tourism types, and Tam and Mot islands are the most suitable places for visitors to explore the ocean in the most authentic way.
Things to know when choosing an undersea walking tour in Nha Trang
– To walk on the seabed of Nha Trang, you need to rent a hat with an oxygen tank and follow the instructions of the guide.
– The helmet has a clear glass layer so you can see the corals and sea creatures swimming on the seabed. This hat has a special design, weighing up to 14kg when on land, but when it comes to the sea, the weight is only about 4kg, so it will not be too heavy, uncomfortable or inconvenient when using the hat.
– The area for tourists to visit has been fenced, not allowing boats to pass through, so you don’t need to worry about watching fish but accidentally encountering ships or boats.
– A walking tour under the sea will be about 30 minutes long, before that you will be instructed in some basics to be able to leisurely walk under the sea.
What do you get when you join the underwater walking tour?
– Of course, it’s a very new experience that you can’t see in photos. You will become a part of the ocean, walk on the seabed and enjoy the view, which seems to only be in the movies.
– The special thing of Sea Walker is that as long as you have an interest in exploring the ocean, regardless of the elderly, children (except pregnant women) or those who do not know how to swim can participate. this special tour.
– In 30 minutes of the tour, you can freely take pictures, check-in, play with the fish comfortably without any health problems.
– After walking in the sea, you will go ashore and participate in the games included in the tour such as basket boating, kayaking. You can also go to the traditional craft villages around the beach such as pottery village, weaving village, hat knitting village.
The price for a walking tour under the sea will range from VND 800,000 – VND 1,000,000 depending on the accompanying services.