Here are the real, “not so cool” stories that happened at hotels from small to famous. This topic has become famous on the social network Reddit.
People who work in luxury hotels share behind-the-scenes stories on one of the hottest Reddit posts.
1. “Never believe the glasses in your room are clean. Housekeepers will sometimes be too lazy to wipe the mirror with a bathroom towel, as long as the room looks clean. This is a true story in one of top resorts in the world.”
2. “There are horrible things happening in the room next to a guest that they can’t imagine. This week, we had to evict a couple from their room and detain a couple for causing more than $15,000 in damage. for one room. They do vandalism quietly late at night, and nearby rooms detect nothing.”
3. “I work in security, and the housekeeping staff calls us all the time when they’re looking for drugs in the living room. You know, the first thing we did was… asked for the room number. and look up the guest’s name.If it’s a VIP or someone important, we’ll tell housekeeping to leave the pills there and we’ll ‘take care of them’… That’s it, you can have You can get the privilege of keeping cocaine in your room if you spend enough money on a hotel.”
4. “Lots of adultery under false names (and you can’t confirm it’s the client when their official spouse calls), deaths in pools and jacuzzis (usually due to alcohol), guests frequently encounter female staff, especially housekeepers and room service staff.”
5. “Bests. All hotels from motels to five-star hotels, even if you may have paid US$5,000/night. It could be caused by your luggage, when it was previously stored. along with other baggage. If there are only one or two reejos in each of your rooms and none in the adjoining rooms, chances are high that you brought them in yourself.”
7. “Bed bed tip: NEVER leave your luggage on the bed. When you arrive, turn off the lights, put your luggage in the bathroom. Then at the top of the mattress, flip the sheets and mattress up. Bed bugs will tend to congregate in that location, but often hide when there is light. If bed bugs are found, you can ask the hotel to arrange another room for you.”
8. “Housekeeping had to clean up a lot of customer ‘tricks’. These were bags of sex toys, used condoms. surfaces, and even… poop. in room.”
9. “Husbands will greet the employee with another woman on Thursday night, and then their wife’s arm on Friday night.”
10. “A lot of lonely people go on hotel vacations to end their lives. This happens a lot but is never mentioned in the news.”
11. “Death in a hotel. It’s very possible that someone died in your bed. This will vary by the type of hotel and its clientele, but some places you will. I had a guest death every week. I worked at a place where maybe 40% of the beds had a dead person.”
12. “Staff aren’t nearly as impressed with celebrities – as some of them think we should be. We work at a luxury hotel that usually hosts wealthy guests. and famous. This subject is often quite condescending, demanding undue respect. You wouldn’t have to try to convince us that you’re a high-status person if you were.”
(To be continued)
(According to Buzz Feed)