Hanoi is most beautiful in the early winter days. It’s the season of the gentle breezes that bring the cold, it’s the transition of the trees from fresh green to romantic yellow, it’s the season of daisies in full bloom… The atmosphere is so refreshing. Many people have the habit of taking a car for a walk around the streets and alleys of Hanoi, enjoying hot food and stopping to admire the sunset in the town.
The days of the season change are also when the reed field at the foot of Long Bien Bridge blooms and shines brightly, making anyone passing by have to look back. From the city center, you just need to go along the bridge, in the middle, turn down the iron ladder, go to Nhat Tan rock beach. If on the bridge is a noisy, bustling and chaotic life, the scene below is completely opposite, quiet and poetic.
The season of reeds is not long, usually only lasts about 1 month, the most beautiful is in November. In the late autumn and early winter days, Hanoi’s young people are excited to come here to take pictures. The poetic scenery, the reeds gently swaying in the wind, it is difficult for anyone to hold back without raising the camera to save this moment.
Hanoi is in the most beautiful season, the field of reed grass put on a new outfit, highlighting a corner of the sky. Relaxing weekend, if you want to find a peaceful place, why not go to the reed field at the foot of Long Bien bridge.
Address: Beach in the middle of the Red River, at the foot of Long Bien Bridge and Chuong Duong Bridge.
– You should go from Long Bien market or along Long Bien bridge.
– When you reach the middle of the bridge, turn down the iron ladder and go towards Nhat Tan rock.
– Should choose roads with little traffic, do not go close to the river’s edge to avoid danger.
Notes when taking photos at the grassland:
– The best time to take pictures is at dawn or dusk. At this time, the sunlight is not too strong to help your photos look better when on the picture.
– The reeds are quite luxuriant, so wear a little tight, avoid the grass rubbing against people causing itching or scratching the skin.
– Should choose vintage clothes, a bit classic will be in harmony with the natural setting.